Monday, January 26, 2015

Like Apples of Gold

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold set in silver. " ~Proverbs 25:11

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue." ~Proverbs 31:26

Both of these Proverbs came up in a Bible study that I recently worked through on the book of James.  We were discussing the power of the tongue, and the influence our words can have on others.  As a teacher, I need to continually remind myself of the power that my tongue, in word and tone, has over the environment in my classroom.

In honor of Catholic Schools' Week (this week) and National Catholic Teacher Appreciation Day (Friday, January 30, 2015), I turned this doodle from Bible Study into a printable to remind you, no matter your occupation, of the influence your words can have on the world around you.

Click here for a full page printable:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ETRkL51fhMQThRal9EeWNKaUE/view?usp=sharing

Click here for half page printables, great for a card or to put in a frame:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ETRkL51fhMWjhRa2hwR1dBVHM/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment