Friday, February 10, 2012

Maybe I'm *Not* Amazed

This is dedicated to my dear friends Betsy and Karla:


I was not amazed by A Joyful Noise.  My seriously low expectations were chewed up, spit out, stomped on, and left to rot next to their crappy screen play.  We predicted what was going to happen each step of the way, the dialogue was ridiculous, and worst of all, what was suppose to be a "Christian" movie portrayed all of the people as either manipulative, immoral, or hypocritical (or all three).  They only get points for some fairly high quality dubbing and lip syncing. 

I did, however, highly enjoy getting a good laugh out of it while sitting in between the Wilkinson sisters.  There were lots of tears and snorting.

(Please do not think that by posting this video that I am in any way encouraging you to see this movie in the movie theater, to rent it at your local video store, to netflix it, to get it from red box, or any other form of viewing.  If someday in the future, you stumble across it on the Gospel Music Channel at 3 a.m. and decide to give up two hours of your life to watch it, don't say I didn't tell you so.)

1 comment: