Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping the Sabbath #14

Happy First Sunday of Lent!
1. A Song:
 

2. A Verse:
This is dedicated to Abigail, born this morning, a rainbow baby.  How appropriate that the readings from Mass this weekend start with Noah-

"This is the sign that I am giving for all ages to come,
of the covenant between me and you
and every living creature with you:
I set my bow in the clouds to serve as a sign
of the covenant between me and the earth."
~Genesis 9: 12-13


3. A Quote:


"A covenant made with God should be regarded not as restrictive but as protective" ~Russell M. Nelson


4. An Image
















5. A Blessing
Got to see my both sisters this weekend-which was a surprise!  It is nice to all be around the same table sometimes :)

6. An Intention
Praying for the Behold Conference.  Will you be there?

7. A Challenge
Answering emails....lots of them...over the next couple of weeks.  Since I don't have internet at home, it is hard to stay on top of emails and not get frustrated.  With the Behold Conference coming up, I am having memories of the bulk of emails last year, and am not looking forward to all of it again-Will be offering it up for the women attending the Conference to have a beautiful, Christ filled, and uplifting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment